* There’s a lot of black evening dress styles you can choose from but make sure they complement your body figure and personal style. These come first in choosing the dress you would wear. Also, an A-line type works great for almost every body type.
* Want to brighten up your piece? Show your kikay side by wearing a colorful cardigan.
* Who says LBDs can look fashionable only with stilettos? Nope. You can wear your flats or ballerina shoes with your LBD for that girly look. You can add a statement necklace to complete the look.
* Not a fan of blings? You can have a scarf to dress down your LBDs. Wear bright colors or go neutral with gray colors. Wear your flats to complete the ensemble.
* If Audrey Hepburn stunned the fashionistas with her style of the little black dress with layers of pearls, rock yours with layers of fancy and hip necklaces. A chained or heavy links will dazzle your outfit.
* Getting bored with your little black dress? You can wear colorful tights with your LBDs. There are hundreds of colored tights out there. Choose any color or pattern to make your outfit interesting. Go try one.
* Most of the LBDs let your arms and shoulders exposed. If you’re not in the mood to show more skin, try layering it with a button down shirt or a turtleneck. A simple white shirt can look cool on you if you want to go casual. Try colorful tops or go neutral if you want to stay on the safe side.