APPLE cider vinegar have countless amazing health benefits among which is prevention of diabetes and control of blood sugar.
There are still plenty and proven benefits from apple cider vinegar – from beauty to household uses.
* Your natural facial toner. Most facial toner sold in the market contain harmful chemicals and are toxic. Create your own by mixing one tablespoon apple cider vinegar and two cups of water. Apply the concoction daily using a cotton ball to deep-clean and tighten your skin.
* Your natural less spicy mouthwash. Banish garlic breath with a rinse made by dissolving one teaspoon salt in a glass of warm water and two tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
* Prevent nail polish from chipping. Soak your fingertips in a bowl of it for five minutes and then let dry before painting. It will remove the surface oils from nails that can make polish chip.
* Cold sore treatment. Dry up a cold sore faster by dabbing it with white vinegar three times a day. It will soothe the swelling and pain.
* Soothes skin. Alleviate a mosquito bite or sunburn by gently dabbing the area with white or apple cider vinegar.
* Dandruff treatment. If you have dandruff or dryness (or just want to deep-clean your scalp) rub on a solution of 50 percent apple cider vinegar and 50 percent water and then rinse out.
* Save your hair color. Prevent dyed hair from fading too soon by rinsing with a solution of one part white vinegar to two parts cold water to seal the color.